- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Salt to taste
- 2 eggs
- 2 bunches green chard, washed and chopped
- Roast the bell pepper.
- Let cool in a paper bag, remove the skin, cut in half, and remove the seeds and stem.
- Combine the bell pepper, garlic, olive oil, macadamia nuts, basil, and salt in a food processor.
- Fill a large saucepan one-third full of water and bring to a boil, add the chard to the saucepan, reduce the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Poach the eggs.
- Drain the chard and arrange on plates, top with the eggs.
- Drench with sauce and serve.