You can now buy PHatea at the Lone Tree, Lakewood, and Highlands Ranch locations. Please ask the receptionists at the front desk. To view a full line of products, please click here. Or to order PHatea coins or capsules from this website, please click here.
PHatea is 100% Natural Chinese Dark Tea. Unlike green, white, yellow, red, oolong, or black teas, PHatea
has been aged and naturally fermented. This fermentation process creates a unique quality called the "Golden Flower."
PHatea helps maintain health in many ways:
- Promotes normal blood sugars
- Promotes normal LDL levels (bad cholesterol)
- Promotes notmal HDL levels (good cholesterol)
- Promotes normal blood pressure
- Promotes normal metabolism
- Promotes normal stress levels
The people of northwestern China have lived on meat, milk and cheese for centuries and have a saying: "I would rather
have no food for three days than one day without tea."
Hunan Agricultural University of China has studied the health benefits of our tea extensively. Golden Flower Trading
Compay is proud to be the exclusive importer of PHatea for Yiyang Tea Factory, China.
"Health Naturally" is our goal.
To prepare PHatea:
- Add one coin of tea to a 4 cup (32 oz.) tea/coffee press (example brand is a ForLife 32 oz. Tea/Coffee Press available at our front desk.
- Add 4 cups (32 oz.) of boiling water.
- Steep for 30-45 minutes.
Consume all 32 ounces daily, hot or at room temperature over the course of the day, and enjoy the many health benefits of PHatea!
"I was diagnosed with high blood pressure one year ago. The internist gave me a prescription for the problem. I didn't want to take medication. At Whole Health Center, I learned about PHat tea and started drinking about 8 cups a day. Just recently, I saw my medical doctor for a check-up. He was amazed that my blood pressire was within the recommended range. I know the PHat tea helped lower my blood pressure. PHat tea also helps me sleep better."